Loyola Center for Fitness has college-degreed and nationally certified personal trainers. Our personal trainers consider your fitness goals and develop fitness programs designed around your needs, interests, and physical capabilities.
The benefits of Personal Training include:
- Initial fitness assessment and follow-up assessments
- One-on-one attention and instruction on proper form and techniques
- Increase motivation
- Achieve personal goals
- Maintain consistency
- Assist with injury reconditioning
- Improve general fitness
- Improve sports performance for athletes
To request personal training sessions, please visit the Member Service Desk.
- Complete a personal training request form
- Complete a health history questionnaire form
- Select a personal trainer or our expert staff will partner you with a trainer based on your schedule, goals and preferences
- The personal trainer will contact you to set up your first appointment
For more information, please call (708) 327-2348 or complete the form below.